Advertise your site, service or business
More and more businesses, are turning to the internet for advertising. To increase your exposure to a specific audience, we offer advertising space for baby and breastfeeding related businesses or webmasters. This way you can get your product or service in front of targeted visitors.
So Why Advertise on our Website?
We know that a good return on investment, is needed in order to advertise successfully. We have therefore listed a few factors that will help you decide whether Breastfeeding-problems.com will suit your advertising needs.
About our Traffic…
At the moment Breastfeeding problems.com receives between 11.000 –15 ,000 unique visitors daily, resulting in over 700,000 page views per month and growing. Virtually all our visitors are mothers, who are interested in baby related products and services.
Take a Look at our Current Alexa Rank:
This Alexa rank shows how Breastfeeding-problems.com ranks, compared to millions and millions of other websites, and shows that we are one of the top ranked sites on the net.
The vast majority of our visitors are from the US, where 50% of our traffic originates from.
The Benefits of Advertising, with Us…
* Brand recognition ~ Ensuring that your business name or product is seen and remembered by as many customers as possible.
* Receive traffic ~ Get targeted traffic to your site or blog.
* Different types of advertising ~ We offer different advertising opportunities to fit your specific campaign, including text ads within the content of our site, featured sponsor boxes that are displayed in the right or left border of the site, banner ads (no animated or flash banners).
Pricing depends on:
• Number of pages the ad is placed on.
• The positioning of the ad and size of the ad.
• The time period of advertising.
Contact us at the bottom of the page for specific prices.
We will be reviewing the suitability and quality of all products and services and maintain the right to refuse any company that we feel does not meet our standards.
Please provide which type of advertising you are interested in, and provide your details using the following form…
Want to share your stories? Ask a question or just say hello...
Site by BFeeding Mamma, Tracy Behr, Studying through Child birth international (CBC, CBD), Author and Mommy of two.