Looking to breastfeed a baby with special needs? It may take added effort, however breastfeeding an infant with special needs is achievable.
Breastfeeding not only calms a special needs baby but provides the extra nutrients and antibodies that they need to fight infections. Breastfeeding a special needs infant will also ensure that they pick up extra weight, which is usually a problem.
Baby with special needs articles…
- Breastfeeding a baby with suck problems
- Breastfeeding a lactose intolerant baby
- Breastfeeding the low blood sugar baby
- Breastfeeding a down syndrome baby
- Breastfeeding a baby with tongue tie
- Breastfeeding a preemie
Ask a question or share advice on feeding special needs baby...
Want to share your stories? Ask a question or just say hello...