Breast Milk Lollies & Ice Cream
Breast Milk Frozen Treats
Are you one of those blessed new moms, to have the fortune of being able to breastfeed your tiny angel?
Those few moments of an intimate bond with your child are surely
priceless and invaluable, beyond all realms. And when Mom’s love comes
with all the goodness of nature, you can be sure you are giving your
child the best.
And now, you have the beautiful chance to offer the best of
nutrition to your child in a different form, appealing to the young
one’s taste buds even more! The tempting and delicious breast milk ice
lollies and ice-creams do just that for you!
The Breast Milk Lollies!
Simply speaking, these goodies use genuine and pure breast milk that
are made into special lollies and ice-cream for infants and toddlers.
Not only are these wonderful little inventions meant to fulfill
the need for nutrition, but they also end up being very useful for
So, how are these good for your child? Let’s take a quick look:
- To add variety to your baby’s diet.
- Kids always love to snack on ice-creams and colder treats.
- You can compensate for the time when you are away and can’t breastfeed.
- As the kids bite into these delicious snacks, they seem to get immediate relief from the pain they have when teething.
Breast milk will boost your child's immune system.
Make Your Own Ice Treats!
If you are the typical hands-on mother, you can just go on and buy those molds and make your own lollies at home. As a tip, use a teether instead of the ice-cream stick, so even when the treat has been polished off, the teether remains!
They are easy to make, just pour the breast milk into the lolly containers and freeze.
Breast milk lollies with a difference
Before freezing your breast milk lollies, you can add some soft fruits such as strawberries or peaches. (this is for those babies over 4 months old)
Homemade Breast Milk Ice-Cream
Ingredients for ice cream
- Take 1 cup breast milk
Freezing method items
- 5 cups crushed ice, 75ml salt, 2 containers or two zip lock packets
• Put the breast milk into the smaller container or packet. (do not put any salt into the breast milk, the salt is for the freezing)
• Seal the container/packet tightly and put it in the larger one.
Fill the large one with crushed ice and sprinkle some salt all over on
the top of the ice to keep the temperature.
• Now, shake the container or massage the packet until the ice cream actually sets.
• Freeze to set completely.
Enjoy watching your little ones munch down!
By Jasmin Pannu
Leave a comment
Want to share your stories? Ask a question or just say hello...
What Other Moms Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...