Organic Nipple Cream
The Best Breastfeeding Nipple Cream
& Organic Nipple Creams
Nipple sensitivity is normal at the beginning of a breastfeeding
relationship, but cracked, broken nipples are often a sign of a bad
Our Recommended Nipple Creams
A natural organic nipple cream (breastfeeding cream)
- Your own breast milk applied to the area will keep your nipple supple and will promote healing.
- Nipple cream homemade. Organic, extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil can be used to protect your nipples during breastfeeding.
- Vitamin E oil, Almond oil, Silica, Marigold, and Chamomile prevent infection and encourage healing.
- Calendula cream helps to heal broken nipples and is safe for a baby to swallow.
- The homeopathic remedies called chamomilla and pulsatilla can help heal cracked nipples. Get these creams for nursing at your homeopathic stores.
The best nursing cream on the market…
Lansinoh breastfeeding nipple cream.
- It is made of the purest lanolin and was developed especially for breastfeeding. It is entirely natural, pure and safe.
- This lanolin nipple cream is a soothing nipple cream for pain relief, it has healing properties and protection against cracked nipples. Lansinoh breast cream promotes healthy, supple skin.
- If you have cracked nipples, it's best to apply a thick layer of lansinoh lanolin cream for maximum benefit.
- Breast milk can be applied to your nipple, before applying lanolin creams.
- Lansinoh lanolin for breastfeeding does not need to be wiped or rinsed off before breastfeeding. Lanolin Lansinoh breast cream is totally safe for a baby.
Earth Mamma Angel Baby Nipple Butter
- This cream is non-sticky and lanolin free, which is perfect for those mothers who are allergic to lanolin.
- It is all natural and perfect for sore, broken or blistered nipples.
- It is safe for the baby and does not need to be washed off before nursing.
- Can also be used on cradle cap and any rashes found on baby's body.
- Does not contain petroleum products, mineral oil, Vitamin E, phthalates or parabens. Naturally vegan and gluten-free.
Breastfeeding creams like a pure lanolin breast cream can be used liberally and as many times as you need.
Top of page
Want to share your own experience with a different nursing nipple cream, or ask a question?
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Leave an anonymous comment